The following steps explain how to print the different types of foods, analyses, graphs and list of foods by weight.
- To start
- If you do not have FoodChoices® running, in the lower left corner of your screen, click Start, click All Programs, and click FoodChoices 2009.
- Open the food diary, meal plan or recipe for which information is to be printed. To do this, click the folder in the Navigation Pane that contains the food diary, meal plan or recipe. The documents appear in the lower part of the Navigation Pane. Click the required document.
- To preview
- On the File menu, click Print preview.
- Click Setup on the Print preview toolbar and select the printer to which the files are to be printed. If necessary, go to Properties and select Portrait or Landscape, click OK.
- Select those items to be printed by ticking the box next to the chosen items. Click again if you wish to reverse your decision.
- Indicate whether All Nutrients or Nutrients in Current Profile are to be printed by clicking on the appropriate button.
- Indicate whether graphs or tables are to be printed for NRVs. If you are working on a food diary or meal plan, indicate if ratios and goals are to be printed by clicking in the appropriate box.
- Press OK to see what the printed version will look like. Only one page is shown at any one time. To move to the next or previous page, click Next page or Previous page on the Print preview toolbar.
- If you wish to make changes after viewing the print preview, click again on Setup on the Print preview toolbar and make amendments.
- To return to the FoodChoices® screen, on the File menu, click Print Preview again or click the white and green cross on the toolbar.
- To print the results
- On the File menu, click Print, or click on the Print icon on the Toolbar.
- The items to be printed will show as those you selected in Print preview; you may amend the list if necessary.
- If you did not preview the items, select now those items to be printed by clicking into the box next to the chosen items. Click again if you wish to reverse your decision. Indicate whether you want to print a Nutrient Profile or All Nutrients by clicking on the button next to your selection. (The button will become shaded for the option chosen.)
- Click OK to print.
- To publish the data to a Word document before printing
Refer to Procedure 12.
- To print labels for a Nutrition Information Panel
Refer to Procedure 11.