FoodChoices® is nutrient analysis software specifically designed for personal home use and educational use. It is a core part of the FoodChoices® Curriculum Resource for secondary schools.
With FoodChoices® you can:
- Analyse your food diaries, meal plans and recipes
- Compare your food diary or meal plan to the nutrient reference values for Australia and New Zealand
- Compare your food diary or meal plan to your own nutrition goals
- See the contribution of each food to the nutritional value of a food diary, meal plan or recipe
- Add foods and recipes that can then be used in your food diaries, meal plans and recipes
- Use the most recent Australian food data from Food Standards Australian New Zealand
- Search for foods high or low in a specific nutrient
- Create simple nutrient information panels
- Create reports in Microsoft® Word.
- Quick and easy data entry
- Everyday food measures (e.g. cups and spoons) as well as weight measures
- Nutrient analyses that are displayed graphically and updated as you work
FoodChoices® is a specially modified version of FoodWorks® , nutrient analysis software widely used in the health sector, the food industry, and in tertiary education and research.
FoodChoices® Curriculum Resource
Help your students to make healthy food choices by using the FoodChoices® software in your secondary classroom. A subscription to the FoodChoices® Curriculum Resource includes a site license for FoodChoices® and a wealth of teaching ideas and supporting resources.